Sentences imposed by Judge Dominic Flatley in the Alexandra District Court on April 7 were:
– Shanon William Brown (34), labourer, of Cromwell, breached zero alcohol licence, 53mg, February 25, in Omakau, 100 hours’ community work, disqualified 28 days.
– Damien Tarwera Matthews (28), labourer, of Cromwell, two charges of intentional damage, November 25, in Cromwell, reparation $800, 14 days’ prison.
– Rion Anaru Puna (30), shearer, of Alexandra, injuring with intent to injure, unlawfully taking a vehicle, October 15, in Alexandra, 11 months’ home detention, reparation $1000.
- – Adam Derek White (30), builder, of Ettrick, assault in a family relationship, damaging a house with intent to intimidate, January 16, in Ettrick, 12 months’ supervision, ordered to complete Stopping Violence programme.
- – Courtney Reece McDowell (37), of Cromwell, aggravated drink-driving, 681mcg, Wedderburn-Becks Rd, October 25; three charges of possessing a firearm without a licence, November 4, in Cromwell, 150 hours’ community work, three months’ community detention, alcohol interlock provisions, one year’s supervision.
- Sentences imposed by Judge Dominic Flatley in the Alexandra District Court on April 8 were:
- – Jesse Simon Luke Parsons (33), analyst, of Cromwell, assault in a family relationship, January 7, in Cromwell, 200 hours’ community work, 12 months’ intensive supervision.
- – Commadore Ronald McCreadie (39), builder, of Hawea, three charges of breaching an alcohol interlock licence, on February 11 last year, in Alexandra, and on May 18, in Clyde, 200 hours’ community work.