Part-time, 8.5 hour days, 2-4 days per week to be agreed
• assisting customers with product selection and sales
• maintain shop and displays in a fresh and clean condition
• assist dispensary staff in co-ordination of prescription
receipt and delivery
• accurately receive stock into our stock control system
Applicants should be:
• able to work full-time sometimes if required, bright and
friendly, able to be discrete and maintain confidentiality, be
techno-savvy, a continuous learner and have an interest in
health and beauty.
• Must have drivers license.
• Previous pharmacy or retail experience preferred.
Apply by 30 April,with c.v., to Alan and Sandra Stuart by email to